r) KEY NOUN:
- Informal An article or a product of superior size, quality, or grade.
- A superintendent in an apartment or office building.
- A supernumerary.
- Printing A thin starched cotton mesh used to reinforce the spines and covers of books.
- Very large, great, or extreme: "yet another super Skyscraper" (Dylan Thomas).
- Excellent; first-rate: a super party.
TRANSITIVE VERB: Printing su·pered
- Especially; extremely: a super accurate missile; was super careful.
- To reinforce (a book spine or cover) with super.